Moving home is stressful enough without having to worry about your conveyancing arrangements. We work closely with all of our handpicked solicitors, ensuring a seamless process. They provide fixed fee quotations and work with an emphasis on excellent customer service to ensure a more efficient transaction.
When it’s not your fault that something’s gone wrong, our Mover Protection reduces the financial risk of moving, allowing you to try again If you are selling and your buyer pulls out, Mover Protection may refund up to £720 in legal and marketing costs.
If you are buying and the property is withdrawn by the seller or sold to someone else, or if a search or survey shows up something that stops you from buying, we may refund up to £1,850 in legal, survey and mortgage arrangement costs, allowing you to try again.
- Simple fees: Our quotes are both comprehensive and fixed, so you can budget with confidence
- No need to visit the offices: everything can be done remotely
- No hidden extras: other providers may appear cheaper, but what about the hidden extra fees? We operate on a fixed legal fee so you know from the start how much you will be paying
- Your Conveyancer: It’s important to have an individual looking after you from start to finish. When you use our service you will have direct access to the person working on your move
Get ready to move
The legal process of selling your home can be both time-consuming, instructing a solicitor at the time you put your house on the market can shorten the time it takes to move by up to 3 weeks – Get Ready to Move.
* Mover Protection is a member benefit offered as part of the Lifetime Legal service, in order to make a successful claim you must have ongoing membership of Lifetime Legal.