Why instruct Simon Miller & Company Lettings to find you a Tenant?
Why instruct Simon Miller to find you a tenant?
- More networked offices & departments than any other local agent = More potential Tenants
- Innovative marketing strategies to maximise your property’s profile and audience
- Highly trained Property professionals who are committed to providing exceptional service
- Access to your own 24/7 property account
- Large database of trusted contractors and expert tradespeople
- NO LET = NO FEE
Our team of Lettings professionals will visit your property prior to marketing;
- We make it our business to fully understand your property
- Enthusiasm and knowledge greatly increases the chances of securing the right Tenant
- Equipped to confidently answer all relevant questions relating to your property
Before a Tenant moves in, your Property Manager will revisit the property;
- Fully inspect the property and make sure everything is ready for your new Tenant to move in
- Report any issues or concerns relating to the property swiftly prior to a Tenancy commencing
- Ensuring the tenancy gets underway smoothly
Make a difference
- Showcase your property with professional photography.
- Ask us about our innovative elevated pole shots.
- Attract more property searches by making your property stand out from the crowd.
- Resulting in more enquiries, viewings and offers.
- Leave the rest to us!
Colour floorplans and 3D virtual property tours
- Floorplans are one of the most important website features for buyers – We think the same for searching Tenants
- Use a colour floorplan every time we advertise your property for rent
- Innovative marketing via our 3D Virtual tours using the lastest 4K technology
- Greatly improves the quality of viewing applicants, reduces cancellations and finds you a Tenant faster
Online Marketing... We've got it covered
With nearly 10,000 followers across Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin, our social media coverage is unrivalled. Constantly engaging with the public allows us to reach out to people like you, looking to rent properties like yours. go to our website at simonmillerlettings.co.uk, follow the links and see for yourself.
Working hard for you!
- Extensive internal networked Tenant database
- Searching Tenants pre-qualified before viewing
- Phone, email & text communication with searching Tenants
- Pro-active Property team working hard to generate viewings by phone
- Protecting your investment, making your investment work for you
- All Tenants pre-qualified before viewing
- Employment Information & Minimum earnings
- Adverse credit?
- Pets? Children? Smokers? Number of Vehicles?
- Type of Tenancy, length and proposed
move in date
Accompanied viewings & Feedback
- Viewings conducted by staff members familiar with your property
- Realtime feedback provided by our 5 star rated online form
- Constructive feedback delivered within 24 hours
- See historic feedback and pending viewings anywhere 24/7
Dedicated Property Management Team
- Our Property Managers’ are on call to ensure any issues are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Track online work progress, handling and management of your property 24/7
- Out of hours emergency numbers provided to your Tenants
- Online guidance provided to Tenants alleviating unnecessary works
Deposit Replacement Service
Instead of paying a deposit, tenants join flatfair and cover the cost of any lawful claims at the end of their tenancy. DOUBLE THE
Claim up to 12 weeks’ rent direct from flatfair, with free recovery for any additional costs – no more limiting deposits.(Max 6 weeks rent arrears)
FEWER VOID PERIODS
Lower upfront costs for tenants, and faster payouts for lawful claims, help you re-let properties faster.
Cash deposits are expensive – stand out on the property portals and broaden your audience.
Stay up to speed with your property’s activity 24/7, on any device through our simple platform.
FLATFAIR IS SAFE
Flatfair is insured by an A-rated financial institution and works with government-authorised adjudicators. GOVERNMENT
Be confident any disputed claims are dealt with unbiased, transparently through a Government authorised adjudicator (MyDeposits.co.uk)
- Up to £50,000 cover for loss of rent
- Up to £100,000 legal Expenses cover
- NIL EXCESS
- Continued payment of rent until vacant possession
- If claim is made, solicitors will serve appropriate notice
*Subject to terms & conditions – Ask your representative for more details. 1 Only available for Rent Collection, Fully Managed and Concierge clients
Legal Expenses Cover
Protecting you from the costly legal fees that come with evicting a defaulting Tenant
- Up to £100,000 of legal Expenses to Cover Eviction costs
- Provide Access to a Free Legal Advice Helpline
- Easy to use Online Claim system
- Cover available for 6 or 12 months
- Renewals Available
Service available to landlords
- Choose the service option that best suits you
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Dedicated service and delivery whatever chosen service
- NO LET NO FEE